Voigtlander Vito II - Excellent Cond
Voigtlander Vito II
1950s 35mm folding compact camera - its freaking vintage awesome and it still works!
Many write-ups about this little camera highly recommend you go read up and ever since the word got out on this gem the prices have kinda gone crazy.
The Vito II has a few variations because of the options in shutter tech unfortunately many out there has the Pronto Shutter with shutter speeds up to 1/300.
My version is the Synchro Compur shutter with shutter speed up to 1/500. Much better gives you more speed to shoot on and yes much sought after!
Battery Requirement: none
Body Condition Grading:
A - Excellent to Mint
A - Clean with no fungus or scratches
A - Working
The camera opens with a button at the bottom of the camera to open the door. Do not expect it to shoot out as this is a folding bellow so you need to pull on the door to extend the bellow and lens.
- Lens: Color-Skopar 50mm f/3.5 coated 4-elements
- Focus: Scale Focus Viewfinder
- Shutter: Synchro Compur shutter
- Speeds: B, 1 – 1/500 seconds
- The distance scale has a triangle at 11 ft. and a circle at 33 ft., which are intended for snapshots. It is recommended that the lens is stopped down to f/5.6 at least, and that subjects closer than 16 feet are focused using the triangle, while those further than 16 feet away are focused using the circle.