Ricoh GR10 - Serial 110479 - Excellent Cond
This difference between the more expensive GR1 and the GR10 is only exposure compensation and aperture-priority AE controls is not available. As the GR10 was more consumer focus easy point and shoot. Regardless of those lack of features, this is still an awesome camera as you can see from the sample images.
Sample images were taken on Koday Portra 400 (my favourite color film)
Battery Requirement: 1x CR123 Battery
Body Condition Grading:
A - Excellent to Mint
A - Clean with no fungus or scratches
A - Working
Sometimes the top LCD plays up but it is working.
- Ricoh GR lens 28mm F/2.8 with 7 elements in 4 groups
- Magnesium body shell
- Slimline form factor
- Prewinding, with LCD counter that displays shots remaining
- 3 point passive autofocus; no AF assist light
- Reverse galilean finder with brightlines, 3 AF point confirmation, distance indication, parallax lines
- Bulb exposure second counter