Canon Canonet - Fair Cond
Because of the selenium eye its basically a point and shoot rangefinder.
The lever at the bottom of the camera is where and how you crank the film its AWESOME!
Battery Requirement: None
Body Condition Grading:
C - Average to Fair
A - Clean with no fungus or scratches
A - Working
It's working as I crank the camera and it fires on all speeds and aperture. But I am not sure of the selenium eye. The camera can be used manually.
- Lens: Canon Lens SE 45mm 1:1.9
- Shutter: Copal SLV
- Shutter speed range: 1s-1/500s (B)
- Viewfinder: optical with superimposed Rangefinder and parallax correction
- ASA/ISO range: Manual: 10-400 ASA (DIN also indicated)
- Flash: cable connector for M or X sync.
- Exposure Modes: Manual, Shutter Priority
- Exposure Metering: Electronic Eye (selenium meter around lens)
- Focusing: manual focusing aided by coupled rangefinder
- Focusing areas: split image