Minolta 16 MGS - Subminiature Camera - Great Cond
Minolta 16 - MGS - Subminiature Camera
GET YOUR SPY ON!
Comes with original come see last image.
Battery Requirement: None
Body Condition Grading:
B - Good to Great
A - Clean with no fungus or scratches
A - Working
- Film: Minolta 16mm film with speeds 25 to 400 ASA
- Frame size: 12×17mm
- Lens: fixed-focus Rokkor1:2.8/23mm with 4 elements in 3 groups, a sliding door with an additional close-up element can be shifted into the position in front of the lens
- Shutter: Speeds set manually between 1/30 and 1/500 sec.; X sync at all speeds
- Aperture: set manually between 1:2.8 and 1:16, or fully automatically, controlled by a Cdsmeter close to the lens (EV8–17)
- Viewfinder: optical bright frame finder with parallax marks and control flags for low light and for close-up setting
This is where you go to buy the cartridge and 16mm film;