Konica Recorder - Black (Rare) - Serial 2292905 - Great Cond
Konica Recorder - Black - Rare
Half-frame Autofocus 35mm Film Camera
Sample images shot on Fujifilm Superia Premium 400. Don't be noob and forget to change the ISO on the camera to the stock film unless you are purposely stopping down for some really dark shots. I had accidentally left the ISO setting at 100 on the camera. Only near the end of my roll did I realise my mistake. Almost the whole roll is not usable.
Starting from the boats are the second set of samples shot on Kodak Colorplus 200.
However, if you do purchase this camera - I only recommend using ISO 400 film - you will get much better results.
Battery Requirement: 2x AA Batteries
Body Condition Grading:
B - Good to Great
A - Clean with no fungus or scratches
A - Working
- Hexanon 24mm F/4 lens with 4 elements in 4 groups, FOV similar to 35mm on full frame
- Active AF, 0.9m to infinity
- Program AE with CdS meter
- Shutter speed 1/60s - 1/250s
- Coupling range EV 10–16 (ISO 100), low light warning lamp in finder
- GN 12 flash
- Manual film speed setting ISO/ASA 100-200-400 or DX decoding.
- Motor drive