Konica C35 EF - Serial 994559 - Excellent Cond
Konica C35 EF
The Andy Warhol Camera haha!
Battery Requirement: 2x AA Batteries for the Flash and 1.5V button cell for the light meter
Body Condition Grading:
A - Excellent to Mint
A - Clean with no fungus or scratches
A - Working
The camera made famous by Andy Warhol this is a must-have in your collection. It looks and shoots great!
The only cosmetic issue is the brought engraving on the top plate of the previous owner. (see images) Other than that the camera is excellent to almost mint condition.
- Lens: Konica Hexanon 38mm, f/2.8
- Filter thread size: 46mm
- Auto-exposure via CdS metering cell. Exposure setting is locked with half-press of shutter release button.
- Shutter speeds: 1/60, 1/125 (1/250 added in the 1977 model)
- Focus range: 1m to infinity, with display of zone shown in viewfinder and in focusing barrell aswell as a feet/meter scale on the barrell too.
- Integrated auto-flash, with automatic adjustment of aperture according to ambient light and focus distance. (Guide number: 14m at ISO 100. Recharge time: 5-7s).
- Manual loading, advancing and rewinding of film.
- Film Speed Range: ASA/ISO 25-400, set manually by turning disc around lens.