Canon Canonet QL19 - Great Cond
Canon Canonet QL19
1960s model just before the 'new' QL19 which is similar in size to the QL17.
The QL stands for 'Quick Loading' - It may not be the much sought after GIII QL17.
This vintage rangefinder is still a solid piece and shoots sharp images.
Battery Requirement: 1x LR9 battery or 1xS625PX Battery (silver oxide recommended)
If not bothered with the batteries the camera can be used manually.
Body Condition Grading:
B - Good to Great
A - Clean with no fungus or scratches
A - Working
- Type 35mm Lens Shutter rangefinder camera with shutter speed-priority EE
- Normal Lens Canon SE 45mm f/1.9 (5 elements in 4 groups)
- Shutter Copal SV; B, 1 to 1/500 sec. Built-in self-timer. Flash sync enabled with M-X switchable German socket.
- Viewfinder Coincidence rangefinder integrated with reversed Galilean viewfinder. Automatic parallax correction with projected frames and marked finder. 0.7x magnification. Viewfinder bottom features aperture scale (f/1.9 – f/16) and match needle correct exposure window/exposure warning indicator.
- Exposure Meter and EE CdS comb-controlled shutter speed-priority EE. Metering range of EV 2.5 – 19 (at ISO 100). Film speed range of ISO 25 – 400.
- Manual exposure enabled by disabling AUTO.
- Power Source One 1.3 V MP mercury cell
- Film Loading & Advance After opening camera back, film leader is aligned at mark then advanced to first frame with Quick Loading (QL) system. Advances with camera-top lever. (120° single stroke)
- Frame Counter Counts up. Resets automatically when camera back is opened.
- Film Rewind Camera-top crank