Canon Autoboy F XL - Excellent Cond
Canon Autoboy F XL
The difference between the F and the F XL is the better flash modes dial and large frame counter. Other than that its the almost the same camera.
Battery Requirement: 1x CR-123A
Body Condition Grading:
A - Excellent to Mint
A - Clean with no fungus or scratches
A - Working
- The 32mm f/3.5 lens has 3 elements in 3 groups
- 3-point intelligent autofocus, as close as 45cm, with pre-focus.
- Auto-exposure with shutter speeds ranging from 2s-1/250s. EV range of 3-17.
- Multiple flash modes, inc. red-eye reduction suppressed and slow-synch.
- Autoloading, DX decoding, advancing and rewinding of 35mmfilm.