Canon AF35ML - Serial 221575 - Excellent Cond
A MUST HAVE! fast lens on a compact P&S NICE.
Battery Requirement: 2x AA Batteries
Body Condition Grading:
A - Excellent to Mint
A - Clean with no fungus or scratches
A - Working
- Lens: 40mm f/1.9 (5 elements in 5 groups).
- Focus: Passive triangulation system autofocus (uses CCD) with pre-focus lock, instead of Canon's usual near-infrared system for compacts. 0.9m min. focus distance.
- Electromagnetic programmed shutter. EV4 (f/1.9 at 1/4 sec.) - 17 (f/18 at 1/400 sec.)
- Under-exposure warning beep.
- Reversed Galilean viewfinder with projected frames, zone focusing marks for near, medium, and far distances parallax correction marks and LEDwarnings.
- Film speed settings of ISO 25-400 or 25-1000.
- Integral flash (guide no. 11 at ISO 100 in meters).
- 48mm Screw-in filter thread.
- Film transport: Automatic advance and rewind.