Minolta AF-C + EF-C - Serial 1145068 - Excellent Cond
Minolta AF-C + EF-C
I have seen this statement in a few reviews now. "The Minolta AF-C is an interesting camera. By its looks, it appears as if the Lomo LC-A and the Olympus XA had a love child".
An excellent compact camera that captures beautiful images!. MUST HAVEs!
Battery Requirement: 4 x SR44 or 4 x LR 44 button cells & 2x AA Batteries for Flash
Body Condition Grading:
A - Excellent to Mint
A - Clean with no fungus or scratches
A - Working (Flash Works)
- Lens: 35 mm f/2,8 (6 elements/6 groups)
- Shutter: Seikosha ESF between-the-lens shutter, 1/8–1/430 s, X-sync at 1/40 s. Electronic self-timer.
- Focus: Active infrared autofocus, 0,9 m to infinity. Half-press to lock focus.
- Exposure: Programmed exposure from EV 6 (1/8 s, f/2,8) to EV 17 (1/430 s, f/17).
- Film speed: Manually set in 1/3 stops, 100–400 ISO on early copies, 100–1000 on later ones.
- Finder: Bright frame finder, 0,47x magnification. LED indicators for low light and focus confirmation.
- Film transport: Thumb wheel advance, rewind crank.
- Flash: Dedicated clip-on flash, flashmatic exposure control.