Konica Hexar AF - Excellent Cond
Konica Hexar AF
MUST HAVE! This is 1 of my favourite premium cameras to bring on trips.
Unbelievably quiet film advance in "Silent Mode" aka "Stealth" film advance.
Sample Images shot on really Kodak Ektar 100 - also why you see yellow/orange tinge I had accidentally left the yellow filter on for BW. Halfway thru I removed it then the images brighten up.
Battery Requirement: 1x 2CR5 Battery
Body Condition Grading:
A - Excellent to Mint
A - Clean with no fungus or scratches
A - Working
- Autofocus combined with Aperture or Programmed exposure modes, Active infrared from 2 feet to infinity in 290 steps.
- Fixed sharp 7 element 6 group 35/2 Lens to f/22, 46mm filter.
- AE Lock combined with AF lock by slightly depressing shutter release
- Precise fast infrared active autofocus with mostly useless manual over-ride
- Programmed, Aperture priority, and match needle exposure
- Shutter Speeds indicated in LCD panel on top of camera
- Non-TTL Metering: 15 degree (EV 0 - 16/ISO 100) or 4 degree (EV 3 - 18/ISO 100)spot silicon cell metering, notice the centerweighted meter is 3 stops more sensitive for low light, while the spot meter will respond to two stops higher light levels, metering cell is on front near traditional self timer location
- Excellent bright viewfinder
- Electronic leaf Shutter speed range 30 seconds to 1/250th, plus T
- Flash sync at all speeds for manual or aperture priority exposures.
- Close focus .6 meters
- DX film speed setting 25-5000, manual setting 6-6400
- Built in lens shade
- Auto off in two hours
- Manual Rewind before the end of roll by depressing the "R" button with the tip of a pencil or pen